Monday, July 24, 2023

I wish I could start sooner

Hi, I’m L (F17|11Months) and im talking on my burner. So I might not reply to comments right away.

Anyways, I have been overweight/obese my entire life. My family is shitty in the ways they eat and at one point in time my mom told me about a weight loss program that’s anonymous and it was okay but the meetings made it feel cultish and I cut it out. The foods that they were restricting me to was to hard for me. I was doing full on meal prep for a month spending about $200 every week and a half. Obviously I stopped because @ 17 years old I didn’t have money like that. I still don’t.

2nd Anyways, I ended up doing my own things. Cutting out snacks completely and I had already cut out sodas so it was going nicely with no working out. I lost 10 pounds fast, 10 more slowly and 10 more again. But now I have plateaued and it’s not my fault. Is it? I can’t go grocery shopping for my family because they won’t let me. So imma eat what’s cooked for me.

3rd anyways, the point of this was to say I wish I could’ve had the opportunity to change what I ate (earlier). I loved being on meal prep (around early March) . Not the tastiest because I have no culinary skills but I would always relieve myself 30 minutes or less after I ate. I felt amazing. I’ve never felt body happy like that. It’s been a few months now and my body hasn’t been happy for a while. I was sick for 2 weeks and now I keep relieving myself every other day. I only drink water and I have been hungry asf @ night and ordering out more which im not happy about but im about to move out and be on my own. I WILL HAVE ALL THE POWER TO WHAT I WANT. (little backstory if you care/irrelevant) I have been sharing a room for about 16 years or more. I have been taking care of people for about 5 years. I have been cleaning after more than 4 people for 6. I haven’t had my own privacy in the last 3.

I am so ready to move out but I’m scared on what food choices I’ll make. It is 100% my choice on what I eat and I’m trying to figure out what’s good @ college that I can eat that won’t be tasteless. I am also moving into dorms in august not an apartment ╥﹏╥

Last anyways, are there any tips you guys would have for a college student with barely 2k in her savings? Other than budgeting. I plan on doing that later when I get the gist of my new life. I do not have a car. I plan on riding a bike when I get out there to everywhere. Even though the weather is like 90+ till estimated October. I love my tasty water so I’ll be very good on being hydrated ≖‿≖

TLDR: I wished I could eat healthier and now it’s here. I’m moving out for college and am afraid I’ll make bad choices when it comes to food. I’ve felt body happy before. I want to again.[●_●] Are there any tips y’all have?

submitted by /u/Few-Sun-3998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vQt1u0

No comments:

Post a Comment