Sunday, July 23, 2023

I’ve been eating at 1,100 - 1,200 calories for a while now and am worried about increasing my intake…

I (f19) have been trying to loose weight since the beginning of the summer and have been eating and exercising accordingly.

I do a HIIT workout on the treadmill for an hour everyday (which is said to burn approximately 450 calories) and eat at a pretty extreme deficit of 1,100 to 1,200 calories daily.

I often feel tired and weak throughout the day which I know is not good even if I am loosing weight. I’ve dealt with ED’s in the past and I’m certain that I’m relapsing into old habits (eating too little, exercising too much) and want to start eating enough to energize me.

I still want to loose weight but just maybe at a smaller deficit, which would be approximately 1,500 kcal/day if my TDEE of 2,022 is accurate. I guess I’m just nervous that upping my calorie intake from 1,100 kcal-day to 1,500 will cause me to stop making progress on my weight loss.

Right now I’m 5’4 and 118Ibs, hoping to reach 112lbs in the near future… working towards this goal really helps with my depression (since it motivates me) but I recognize that it can be a little self destructive if I take it too far.

Can I still reach my goal if I increase my caloric intake?

submitted by /u/Default4567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RS15DdP

No comments:

Post a Comment