Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Burning calories when you can't do much movement?

So I feel like a big thing that's been making it hard for me to lose weight is not being able to get much movement in. I'm very short (4'11") so my calories are pretty low especially for weight loss and my thyroid problems don't help. I know burning calories is a big help but some failed surgeries plus complications during my last pregnancy left me not able to do much physically. I'm not able to run whatsoever, I have to limit how much I walk, basic stuff like cooking cleaning and getting groceries is a huge task for me as it is. How can I burn calories when I can't do much physical stuff? I can't put too much pressure on my back or on basically the whole right side of my body. Right now I do gentle stretching to try and at least get something in, but is there anything else that can be done? (No swimming, I don't have access to a pool)

submitted by /u/LazuriKittie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Fd84Vql

No comments:

Post a Comment