Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I plan to meet a friend in about a week or so, and she wants to get dessert and a meal… Should I be worried this will cause weight gain?

I’ve been at a pretty low calorie deficit for almost two months now (eating 1,100 - 1,300 kcal/day) and I’ve been very strict about eating only healthy foods.

In the past I’ve always avoided people when I’m trying to loose weight but I didn’t want to fall into that habit again this time around. When my friend messaged me about wanting to go to a cute dessert cafe and restaurant, I agreed even though the thought of eating out (and dessert on top of that) really freaked me out.

To make matters a little more worrisome, It’s my Sister’s birthday not even two days after I see my friend and I promised to treat her to dinner outside.

I’m really worried that two days of eating out will interrupt my weight loss… or even cause me to gain weight. I realize that my fear might be slightly irrational but I can’t help but dread these days that are supposed to be fun because of it.

submitted by /u/Default4567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LyWlfg2

No comments:

Post a Comment