Sunday, July 9, 2023

When do you start worrying about a plateau?

I'm 5'7" 30 year old F SW 249 lbs CW 213 lbs and my weight did get down to 211 but then went back up to 213lbs and has been basically stuck there for fifteen days despite eating in a calorie deficit of 1300-1400 calories.

I did start exercising recently so I wonder if this could be some water weight from that new change due to weight lifting a few days a week.

Should I just trust the process and push through? My clothes feel loose and my coworkers and family are commenting on my noticeable weight loss so I feel good about that. This is just the first time I've encountered a plateau after such success for nearly 40 lbs prior.

submitted by /u/CosmicEpisode
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xPFLbi2

No comments:

Post a Comment