Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sometimes a deadline is helpful

Highest weight that I know of was 220lbs(99.79kg). I’m a female, 29yo, 5’5”. I had lost 42lbs to 178lbs. Then I stalled, gained, and have been maintaining at 187. 186.8 was my lowest a couple days ago in the last few months. But at one point I almost hit 200lbs around Christmas. Yes, I’m glad I am mostly back on track. I’m frustrated that I’m making it harder on myself than weight loss has to be. I’m proud of myself for quitting all tobacco and significantly cutting down on alcohol. But I used that as a reason to eat more as a crutch. So I have a deadline that I’d like to lose 30lbs in 5 months. It’s not too crazy of a goal. Ultimately I am trying to become a healthier person and I’ve done great at cutting bad habits. But there just comes a point where I have to get it together already. I’m turning 30 in December and I want to feel a little more confident in myself. My secondary goal(but still pretty important to me) is to look my best in my 30’s and on. I’ve been pretty chubby most of my 20’s. I want to be super active and actually look it from now on. I’m changing my hair. I’m trying to take really good care of my skin. I had braces for a while for an improved smile. I’m getting my health in order. I really want to make myself feel as good as possible for when I turn 30 and then carry that with me throughout my lifetime. My deadline is December 29th. I want to weight 157lbs by then. I want to post every ten pounds lost for progress. Bleh. Here we go!

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Arm5969
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tsOoyiY

No comments:

Post a Comment