Sunday, July 30, 2023

It’s my weight loss anniversary, and I can’t get over the mental block of weight loss

Today marks the official one year anniversary of my weight loss journey. I want to go out and go crazy enjoying foods that I haven’t had in pretty much a year (donuts, cake, cookies, etc), but I have this mental block that’s just chaining me. My birthday was one month ago, and I didn’t even cheat that day.

Results: I went from 6’4 325lbs to 205-210lbs (fluctuating). I work out everyday. Usually lifting or body weights with some cardio on and off.

Anyways, how do I get past this mental block. I’m pretty much in my normal weight range. I wanna lose another 10-15 pounds, and keep all the muscle I can in the meantime. I have been so worried about the time, speed and scale for so long, that I set these requirements for myself that I am now realizing I don’t need. I can finish out my goal in 6 months, instead of almost punishing myself to finish it in 1-2 months.

Current progress: https://imgur.com/gallery/5uXvown

submitted by /u/No_Angle_5488
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/InM1HgV

No comments:

Post a Comment