Monday, July 10, 2023

I've actually managed to get slightly BELOW my goal weight!

Height:6'1 (185 cm)

Starting weight:260 lbs (118 kg)

Goal weight:155 lbs (70 kg)

Current weight:145 lbs (66 kg)

I wasn't even optimistic that I would manage to reach my goal of 155 at the beginning,hell I didn't even think I was gonna get below 200 (I haven't been below 200 for like 10 years),but now I can proudly say I not only achieved the goal,I went BEYOND the goal. If you calculate percentages,I've managed to lose approximately 45% (NEARLY HALF) of my body weight! I remember when I started at 260 I was like 'why even bother trying? I'm gonna be a fatass forever...' or smth,but then I realized that having a normal (i.e. more comfortable) life again in the future was more important than short term pleasure,so I decided to start dieting. I also bought a bike once I got down to like 210 as I heard cycling frequently indirectly helps you slim down.

I have been on this weight loss journey for 9 whole months. I'm completely unrecognizable now. It started off as slightly stressful,but now I can proudly say it was worth it. I got my life back! The last thing a person would think if they saw me at my current weight is 'fat'. A bit of a flex:I'd say I've achieved a level of discipline that my old self would never even comprehend as possible.

My one and only issue now:excess skin. Obviously when you drop 115 pounds that relatively quickly (9 months is pretty fast cuz most people would need like a year or longer for that),you're gonna end up with that,but I'm planning on having an excess skin removal surgery in the near future so I can officially say my journey is finished and breathe a sigh of relief.

I hope this has motivated someone else on here too and shown y'all that it's never too late to improve. Good luck and godspeed everybody!

submitted by /u/Friendly-Rent9150
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YysXPJm

No comments:

Post a Comment