Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Drastic weight loss in first few days?

I (6'0, 24M) started my weight loss journey around 5 days back at 96.7kg(213lbs) and now I'm down to 94.6kg(208lbs) without any visible weight loss. Can someone please explain this? Also, this is the first time I'm dedicated towards losing weight. I've been limiting myself to around 1200-1300 Calories with a good intake of chicken, fish, eggs and pulses for protein. I've started going on walks/jogs for about 2 miles and then around 15-20 mins of high intensity body weight exercises everyday. I'm planning to slowly increase my distance/increase pace/reduce time of my jogs and increase duration and intensity of body weight workouts. Any tips for a beginner?

submitted by /u/Kingshrekthethird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QzABk9b

No comments:

Post a Comment