Tuesday, July 11, 2023

What do you guys eat to lose weight?

I am a 22(F), I am 5’2 , and I am currently weighing 217lbs , I used to weigh 150 before I got pregnant with my first( now 3 years old). Then I had another baby now (17 months). They are both 18 months apart. I look at my old pictures and I just miss my old body. I hate looking at myself and looking at the mirror. I’ve spoken to my doctor about this as well and I am currently taking 300mg Wellbutrin , for postpartum depression and to help alittle with weight loss . I am also taking 2,000mg metformin hcl to help my metabolism . I’ve only lost 5lbs so far. I did lose 10ths but I gained 5 back. I really do try to limit what I eat but I feel like when I stress out I just eat. I’d like to know what you guys eat to help with weight loss to get ideas and create a healthy diet. I am also starting to exercise again but it can be hard chasing two toddlers around all day.

submitted by /u/Ok-Independent7770
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Wbi0Ik8

No comments:

Post a Comment