Tuesday, July 11, 2023

I dont look like I thought I would. Any one else feel this way?

In the beginning of your weight loss journey you have a vision of what you will look like and what you will feel like when you get to your goal! It motivates you, keeps you going. You go to the beach and think about how next summer you will look better and you keep pushing. But then the time comes and you are at your goal but you don’t look like you thought, and this is my struggle.

I’m 4’11 and 35. Starting weight was 245, current weight 145. Now don’t get me wrong I have confidence now that the weight is off. I get compliments more than ever and i can actually play outside with my kids. But when I’m alone right before I take a selfie or before I go to the beach. I stand and look in the mirror at everything that is wrong with my body, the person in the mirror is not the vision of me that was in my head. My stomach was suppose to be flat. I wasn’t suppose to have rolls still or stretch marks that take up my whole stomach. I wasn’t suppose to have love handles, I wasn’t suppose to have large flappy arms still or the thighs of someone who looks like the lost a lot of weight. And in that moment it’s hard to believe all the compliments I have received. It’s hard to be proud of myself and confident. And then usually after a few tears and some hopeful wishing, I get to the point I tell myself to shut the f*** up, stuff that thought in the back of my mind, hold my head high and rock the day like the boss lady I am!

submitted by /u/somewhatmagical03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tgxP65v

No comments:

Post a Comment