Friday, July 28, 2023

I feel defeated in the weight loss journey

I (20F) am trying to lose about 15 kgs since along time. Not even a kg is moving :(

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 13. Was overweight back then as well but lost about 10-12 kgs when I was 15. Looked and felt great. Periods became regular. Hyperpigmentation around neck, underarms and groin area reduced. Then I moved to a different city for University at 19 years of age. Started putting on weight back due to bad diet and improper loving conditions of my hostel. And to put cherry on top battled alot of mental health issues last year and those medicines made me gain weight even quicker. Right now I'm 80 kgs. I've working out (tho a bit irregular but trying to win that consistency back), trying to have proper food (I quit sugar, all junk and oily stuff, avoid gluten as far as possible and am vegetarian), I also worked on my sleep and take enough rest. I also take metformin (500 mg) once a day at night and recently started with Myo Inositol with Vitamin D3. I really really wanna lose this weight and get my periods back naturally. I want to go from 80 kgs back to 65.

Any advices/suggestions, please help.

submitted by /u/Tanvishah2002
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jJWAEs7

No comments:

Post a Comment