Saturday, July 15, 2023

do i really need to consume 2700 calories to maintain my weight?

186cm (6"1) 75kg (165lbs)

my weight loss has finally come to an end, I started at 297lbs and ended at 165lbs

but now i have a new challenge to maintain weight I

honestly don't really know how to do this

the apps are saying that I need to consume 2700 calories to maintain weight, is that right?

that's a lot of calories and i really don't think i can eat 2700 calories a day

Can anyone here who is maintaining weight give me some tips?

in addition, I have an irrational fear of going back to eating more for fear of gaining weight even calculating everything on a food scale

How can I overcome this mental block?

thanks in advance for the answers

submitted by /u/gam6ba
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vOqhTEI

No comments:

Post a Comment