Friday, July 14, 2023

Weight loss just suddenly... stopped.

Hey all. I've lost 10 lbs total in 11 weeks. About 3 weeks ago, I just suddenly stopped losing weight. No changes in my diet, I've been rotating the same batch of recipes week to week and I'm still at a deficit.

Is there a possible explanation as to why this is happening? I know 10 lbs in 11 weeks is good progress, but seeing that my weight isn't moving at all for 3 weeks is really discouraging. Could it be that my body thinks it lost "enough" weight in this time period, and isn't letting me lose more until it catches up? Idk if that's possible, so any insight would help and soothe my frustration at the moment, lol.

submitted by /u/anonymoose_octopus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZXiFua8

No comments:

Post a Comment