Thursday, July 27, 2023

It doesn't feel real

I started my weight loss journey at 445lbs in June. My course of action was to just cut massive amounts of calories from my life. I cut bread, rice, noodles, most sugary foods, soda, butter. I incorporated large amounts of veggies, and have been counting weighing and measuring everything that goes in my mouth. My intake goal initially was 1300 cal a day, but as many of you told me, that wasn't sustainable and I was hungry all the time. So I bumped it up to 1600 cal and have been doing good. I saw some quick and dramatic, in my mind, numbers drop on the scale.

This morning I stepped on the scale again. It read 415. I stepped off and on again. Still 415. Ok. That's great! I mean what is that 30lbs?! How exciting, right? But I don't feel it, and I don't see it by any means. I feel like 30lbs is a good chunk of change and I just thought I would feel better losing this much.

My journey has just begun, and I can't wait to drop more of my old self. But this 30lbs just don't feel real.

submitted by /u/thruitallaway34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dUNDyPL

No comments:

Post a Comment