Saturday, July 15, 2023

Friends jealous and acting weird?

Has anybody had the experience of their friends backing away from hanging out, or being visibly and/or audibly jealous of their weight loss? Most of my friends are also overweight, and I am losing right now at a pretty fast clip. It feels like it’s falling off, and now it seems like none of my friends want to be around me anymore, almost to the point of animosity. Has anyone else had something similar happen? I’m definitely loudly and proudly talking about my weight loss and it’s obviously become a part of my daily life now so I know I’ve changed. But I’m just sad that it seems like now I’m starting to feel better physically but I’m kinda alone. :/

Anything helps. Good bad ugly, let me hear it. Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/ConsciousPea7736
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oeQz0d3

No comments:

Post a Comment