Monday, July 17, 2023

Did your period change with weight loss?

I know this is a strange question, and I’d like to preface this by mentioning I have seen my PCP, did blood work which is better than ever, and will be seeing my OBGYN to ask about this during my appointment in September, so I’m not asking for medical advice, I’m just curious!

When I weighed 215 lbs, my period was always irregular and only lasted maybe 3-4 days. Now I weigh 190 lbs plus exercise daily, and I noticed my period has been almost on schedule (off by a few days) the past 2 months and lasts nearly a full 6-7 days. I hate that it lasts longer, but I hope it continues to be regular with continued weight loss. My PCP mentioned the most common way they control periods is through birth control, which I’d hate to be on, so I’d love to know if weight loss helped anyone else’s period become more regular?

submitted by /u/PrudentBalance3645
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fjaz3F2

No comments:

Post a Comment