Sunday, July 16, 2023

Weight loss tips for new mom

I’m 5’7 and pre-pregnancy I was 174lbs and now I’m 237lbs I really want too get it off this year has been a train wreck for my self-esteem I just don’t know where to start. I’m walking more and started portioning out everything I eat but in all honesty I’m lost. My goal is 140 (however long that will take) I’m constantly hating myself, I’m too anxious to go outside I feel insecure doing absolutely anything. Life is miserable and I know that this for me is the only thing that will help my mental health at all.

Ive always been a bigger girl but right now im obviously very unhealthy )for me anyways). Im tired of it and just feel so disheartened. If anyone has any advice and tips I’d love to hear it.

submitted by /u/Darkest78past
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qwuTiXo

No comments:

Post a Comment