Thursday, July 27, 2023

Finally Lost Some Weight!!!

I’ve been stuck in a plateau since April due to yo-yo dieting, being inconsistent, restricting/binging cycles and a vacation where I didn’t take my diet seriously. But in the past month, I’ve really stuck to my calorie deficit and have been eating smaller portions until I’m satisfied. I’ve been super consistent, and I haven’t weighed myself in a while because sometimes the scale messes with my brain.

But I decided to step on out of curiosity today and found I’m 6 pounds down from my heaviest weight that I recorded about a month and a half ago! I’m over the moon to FINALLY see some progress, even without any exercise in the past month. Just watching your diet truly works wonders.

I was on that vacation then was sick for a while, but I’m definitely going to get back in the gym, adding back in resistance training, boxing, yoga, walking my dog and training for a 5k in October. Hoping to see even more progress once I add back in my exercise!

Feeling so excited and re-motivated for this weight loss journey. Put the scale away for now, will bring it back out in a month. Just want to continue to focus on healthy habits and how they make me feel.

submitted by /u/generalorgana9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v4FzgOn

No comments:

Post a Comment