Sunday, July 23, 2023

Looking for advice and suggestions

I’ve been on my journey for about a year now. I’ve lost 15 pounds and gained about 7 back. So I sit at about 226, I’m 5’5 and 24f I have some questions if anyone can help me out with this.

I really struggle with consistency. I will track my food and hit my macros pretty consistently. I can go for about 2-3 weeks of being consistent. I’ll see a pound or two come off and then I fall off. It’ll take me about 2-4 weeks to get back on it and then the cycle will continue. Any tips with this? Is it normal for weight loss to be this slow? I also do strength training 2-3x a week and cardio about 4x a week.

I’m also thinking about doing intermittent fasting. Most likely a 16-8 fast, does anyone have any recommendations or experience with this?

Thanks so much for any advice and I’ll respond to comments with any questions!

submitted by /u/babygorl23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6QOUpfL

No comments:

Post a Comment