Monday, July 10, 2023

My weight loss journey so far

For starters I am 31f, 5’7” started the last week of March 2023 at 203. And as of July 7, 2023 I have lost 24lbs putting me at 179.8. My physical appearance and strength/endurance has changed sooo much! I still have more to lose to be in the “normal” weight category but I wanted to share whats worked for me.

This is my second attempt at major weightloss. My first go was in 2017 and I was in women’s size small clothing. I worked out, hated it. Meal prepped, hated it. And overall never felt stronger or like I made a true lifestyle change.

This go around. I actually enjoy working out, I meal prep foods I actually enjoy that don’t have me in the kitchen for an entire day to prepare. And I feel so much stronger! Plus, I don’t consider myself on a diet. I just keep my calories inbetween 1200 - 1700 a day. Once I discovered a calorie calculator and that at 1390 I could loose 2lbs a week, and that zigzagging calories helped. It changed the way I viewed eating/calorie restricting. This past month I have traveled and went 10 days without being able to workout. But I instead kept to my mindful eating and kept active in other ways. And this month has yielded such a huge visibly noticeable difference in weight loss. I can’t express how amazing it feels.

I keep a food journal. I measure everything and eat pretty much the same thing for a week at a-time to make it easier. On the normal, I workout from 20-45 min a day with Madfit on youtube (LOVE HER!!!! She has helped me more than anyone else with workouts/endurance). And I walk 45 min a day 6 days a week. This summer has that routine a little lighter but I am still seeing progress and if my progress photos weren’t done in bra and and panties I would be sharing them. But I’m not that brave.

Side note. Vegetarian if that matters.

submitted by /u/AccomplishedDoubt335
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vl2NY0h

No comments:

Post a Comment