Monday, July 31, 2023

My body's back. Finally returned to "normal me" at last.

I gained so much fat and weight in such a short amount of time after my mild infection summer of 2020.

I was almost bedridden by 2021 because of the random symptoms and tremendous pain my body was cycling through. And even though I never was obese, I was at my heaviest this time last year. I was at my unhealthiest, with the greatest number of symptoms, and the worst I ever felt. And because my body can't move to exercise, the most I can do is diet.

Guys, it worked.

Just with intermittent fasting (18:6) alone, and changing nothing else in my life, I was able to shed like 20 pounds in a few months.

My symptoms started to clear up one by one in time. I'm pretty sure my weight loss helped with that. To the point that I can walk and cycle again, which I started doing so to and from work. I was able to just pocket the bus money too, so that's a nice savings.

The fat continued to melt and I lost about 10% body fat without working out, just my continued fasting and through commuting to work. My body changed and it seems I've lost my visceral fat, which used to be squeezing my organs.

Today, my body is back. No wait, in fact this has got to be the healthiest I've ever been. I have lost more than 60 pounds, I even went beyond my goal weight! So I plan to add a bit more lean body weight of muscle. I've also begun taking green tea, reduced my sodium intake, upped my potassium and magnesium, and been having amazing sleep (probably because of CBD oils). No more chest pains nor palpitations, goodbye sleep apnea, and I can't even remember the last time I felt anxious nor had any panic attacks.

I feel so good. I wish I started this earlier.

submitted by /u/Inazumaryoku
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PDHjah3

No comments:

Post a Comment