Thursday, July 13, 2023

No weight loss but I'm not getting my period anymore

I need some advice here. I'm 1,66 m (5'5) and I weight 75 kg (165 lbs). I eat around 1.000 calories per day, sometimes more, sometimes less, never more than 1.500. I only drink water, eat no suger and vegetables with every meal. I'm doing this for a few months now, but I'm not losing any weight. So I started to workout more. For the last year i did 3 workouts per week, around 30 minutes each. Now i workout 5 times per week, 3 times around 45 minutes and 2 times 20 minutes. I'm doing this for 3 weeks now, again no weight loss, which is fine because i know i'm burning fat and getting more muscles. But now i missed my period, I'm not pregnant and usually my period is always on time. I'm not even at a health BMI, so I have no idea what's going on. Is this too much exercise for my body? Has anybody experienced something similar or some advice?

submitted by /u/Vreni1337
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9UqH0b6

No comments:

Post a Comment