Tuesday, July 18, 2023

NSV - Finally feeling confident enough to wear shorts again

As the post title says, I (20F, SW: 69kg, CW: 66kg, 165cm) finally got to wear shorts today again ! (I saw a woman around the same size as me wearing shorts so I thought why not !)

It felt great ! I am trying to continue losing even during summer heat (ps: it's hard), and feeling confident enough to wear clothes that I would never thought of wearing in the past is great, I feel like the way I view my body is much more positive. (next step is wearing a swimsuit at the beach but that will be for later !)

So remember: body image is all in the head, when you have the confidence to do so, you can be yourself and enjoy who you are and be proud of how much you have achieved up until now !

Weight loss is a long journey, and I think the most important in it is seeing how much you can grow as a person and be kind to yourself through weight losing or exercise or healthy habits.

Don't give up, you will do it, just keep up ! :)

(If the post does not respect the sub's rules, I'm sorry ,,)

submitted by /u/darkpass-age
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/91HFuvD

No comments:

Post a Comment