Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi! I’m 22f, 171 cm and my weight is 76 kg (5’7’’; 167.5 lbs).

My main intention is to lose weight and strengthen my body because I feel like I’m physically weak. I want to do it only in a healthy way to maintain my results, so working out at home or gym, walking and healthy eating are my go-to methods.

Some random facts about me: - I lead a sedentary lifestyle since I work and study from home - I’ve attended fitness classes for 9 months but stopped because of some health issues - I’ve been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember and I’m still struggling with it

If you also need someone who can support and motivate you, let me know

submitted by /u/anowwl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ZdUbwm

No comments:

Post a Comment