Tuesday, July 11, 2023

So close....so very close..

I've been on a weight loss journey for the better part of 4 years. I've had some ups and downs but 350 to 170. 30 lbs away from my goal. For this last pesky 30 lbs, I'm starting a second job. Heavy lifting in the heat. To do consistent exercise, i have to get paid lol and my main job is an office job. I'm hoping six months of manual labor will help me get this last bit off, thenn skin surgery! Because of healthcare being what it is, I will most likely go to Mexico to get it done. Does anyone have any experience with skin surgery abroad? I'm rooting for you all! If you fall off the wagon, no matter how long, get back on. I fell off for 18 months and got back heavily into my b.e.d. I lost all the regain plus 30 lbs.! I won't say there is "one right eating plan." I will say the closer you eat to nature and the lower the sugar, the better. I personally went low carb, making cravings and binging easier to maintain. Have had a relapse on b.e.d. since September last year. Constant workouts have always been a problem for me. When I lost the regain, I was working waffle house on my feet 10 hours overnight. I am really hoping the manual labor job I applied for will help get these last pesky lbs off, and I can finally say. I'm in maintenance mode, and I can say I did it. I can say I lost over 200 lbs in a home with a husband that hoards junk food in vast amounts while contending with b.e.d. Now, this has all been in conjunction with therapy. I would not have made it this far after getting back to good habits without starting therapy. Finally addressing everything that led to my b.e.d. in the first place. Night everyone!

submitted by /u/Low-Importance6743
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DjpXsl9

No comments:

Post a Comment