Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Losing weight being almost pre diabetic

To start, I'm female, 34 and at 237 lbs. I recently got back into working out, fasted cardio and then weight lifting.

I started ozempic for weight loss mid-May. And now I'm stopping it due to the side effects and it simply not working for me. I'm finished on the last dose of 0.5mg and was supposed to start the 1mg dose.

My Dr asked for blood work because she thinks I should have lost weight by now and the results came back and everything was fine except I'm borderline pre-diebetic. My number is at 5.7.

I'm wondering if I start tracking calories more, remove refined sugars and carbs and workout more if that number would go down...

This is kind of a kick in the ass knowing that I'm on the edge of diabetes and it's worry some.

submitted by /u/luminousloris
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YfHkAg2

No comments:

Post a Comment