Saturday, July 15, 2023

How to overcome the urge to binge eat every meal

The titel almost says it al. I can go for hours with no food, but once I start eating it is as if my body says: do it, f’ing do it. Example:

  • I eat quark (soft cheese product that looks like yoghurt), a bowl with about 300 grams and some oatmeal. When finished, I feel the urge to take a second one. When done, I have eaten about 500 calories. And afterwards, a cracker for the crunch
  • one bowl of crisps is never enough
  • if diner is a big one, I still eat two plates if available

Most workdays when I start eating about 10.00, i finish al my foods brought with me before 12, meaning I eat about 800 calories in 2 hours. And still not satisfied.

I went from 98 kg on januari 2nd to 91 kg today, my aim is to go to 85 end of summer but the weight loss is halted at the moment, my weight is even fluctuating.

Ps. I always wonder if it is only psychological or if something is wrong with my body: shouldn’t it say “hold on mate, that one plate/bowl is enough, your stomach is full”. I rarely get sick because of over eating in a short time period

submitted by /u/Heelahoola
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yMJ85P3

No comments:

Post a Comment