Friday, July 28, 2023

When do you know it is time to buy smaller clothes?

I have lost about 18kgs (39 pounds) in the past two years. In the past 3 months I lost a third of that weight. Problem for me right now is that some of my pants keep sagging. They don't sag immediately, but I constantly have to pull them up. I can't find belts for my size (being morbidly obese, it is hard to find stuff my size). I started wondering whether I should try buying smaller pants. But is this even a sign that I needed smaller pants? Or should I just deal with until I lose a bit more weight?

Something to note, while the scale and people around me tell me I look smaller, I definitely do not feel like I am any less fat. So I am disinclined to belief that it would be time to downsize, as my weight loss has not seemed very significant so far. But I am also aware that my own perspective is biased... so I came to ask for advice here 😅

submitted by /u/Maniachi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HrT5WBX

No comments:

Post a Comment