Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Are the first 10 pounds really just water weight?

I decided to make a change to my diet and exercise habits on June 24th, so today marked 1 month of trying to actually take control of my health and weight loss journey (for the umpteenth time) but this time I didn't restrict myself super low, or do hours of cardio, I just tracked my calories in a 500 calorie deficit and worked out more days that not. I was happy when I weighed in the morning 7.5 pounds down from where I was a month ago. I was talking to someone about how it feels different this time like I'm actually going to stick to it (and I have for longer than I ever had before), and they dismissively went "it's just water weight, you haven't lost anything yet. Everyone knows the first 10 pounds is all water weight." Now I'm just feeling really discouraged about this whole process.

submitted by /u/lonelyislander7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CdgTtu

No comments:

Post a Comment