Wednesday, July 26, 2023

What to do after cutting calories too low

Hello, im going to give a quick summary of my weight loss and hope to get some advice for how to progress after cutting to very low calories for too long.

So im 18yo male and about 6ft1, i go to the gym and have been cutting for about 5 months the results were as following: started at 107kg and through intuitive eating got down to 97kg started tracking calories at 97kg and set my calories to 2000. After 2 months got to 92kg. Now progress has halted and dropped calories to 1800. After few months i dropped to about 87kg. Now i have tried setting my calories to 1600 and i lose weight slower and slower and it gets harder to stay on track.

So my question is, what should i do to keep losing weight but not cut my food intake as much and how come for example my friend who is about same height can get to 70 kilo on 2000 calories and I cant? Is it purely genetic or is there a way to trick/adapt my metabolism?

I know there is cardio but should i maybe raise my calories back up and i will not gain as much weight as previously?

My dream weight would be about 80-75 kilo and how could i achieve that without eating very little and doing excessive amounts of cardio, if that even is possible.

Thank you for reading my post. Any advice is welcome.

submitted by /u/Apex_Nitro
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lmL1N0A

No comments:

Post a Comment