Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Does anyone else only burn 15-20 cals a mile?

Everyone on here is talking about burning 70-100+ cals a mile while I only burn 10-20? Am I missing something or getting something miscalculated? I don’t speed walk but I also don’t stroll so I am getting my heart rate up a little.

I walk for enjoyment but it’ll never be something that can help with weight loss which is disappointing. For context 10k steps is only burning 70-100 calories while it takes me a little over an hour to reach. I’ve been trying to reach 15k-20k to make sure I can burn 100 calories and a little more but it’s becoming too much. It also makes me swell so I look bigger for a few days after walking so it’s becoming really just not worth it for me.

I’m a 5’5 and 150 pound woman. Is this on par for my size or is something getting miscalculated?

submitted by /u/idrk144
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DXZuO6I

No comments:

Post a Comment