Saturday, July 8, 2023

3 months today on my Vey Low Calorie Diet (VLCD)

It all started in February when I went to my GP, I'm 29M, my BMI was 39, my blood pressure was becoming dangerously high and my weight was starting to put pressure on and damage my heart. She recommended a VLCD and said it should hopefully help these issues.

Started on an official medically supervised VLCD in April. So I've been having 3 shakes and a soup per day. 800kcal altogether. The products make sure you get all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs.

The first week was the hardest, I felt so weak, had headaches, insomnia, all I could think about was food. After the first week you get used to it FAST. And the weight loss has been incredible. I was 18 stone exactly when I started. I'm now 14 stone 7 pounds so that's a total weight loss of 49 pounds in 3 months!

I'm thrilled but at the same time I wish I hadn't let my health get so bad before I decided to lose weight. However my blood pressure is coming down steadily now and is nearly in normal range. I don't sweat anymore when walking, I don't get out of breath when walking. I feel so much healthier and have more energy.

3 more months to go on the programme and hoping to achieve a normal healthy weight! Wish me luck. Feel free to ask me anything 🙂

submitted by /u/OccasionAmbitious449
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lBEPOXZ

No comments:

Post a Comment