Sunday, July 23, 2023

Help me understand my deficit

Stats: 30F 5’2” SW: 170lb CW: 122lb GW: 115lb

I’ve lost 48lb since the end of January through CICO and IF, I do 1200cals/day. I run most mornings but I’m just getting into running so nothing intense. I also try to do strength training (beginner there too) 5 days/week and I get 15-20k steps per day. According to my Apple Watch, my TDEE is ~2000kcal/day. Adjusting for the presumed 20% margin of error puts me at 1600kcal/day, so 1200 calories is only about a 400 cal deficit which doesn’t seem like anything crazy. I feel like garbage lately though…weak and often dizzy and irritable and just generally wrong. On paper that sounds like my calories are too low, but a 400 cal deficit seems pretty normal I think? I know I have access to all the TDEE information I could ever want through the internet, and I will do my own math too based on my weight loss patterns so far, but I just want some other inputs from non-me people.

submitted by /u/lexicution17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DZkxR0o

No comments:

Post a Comment