Thursday, July 20, 2023

Let’s talk about belly buttons lmao

27F here! I’ve lost 100-150 pounds or possibly more (because I’m not sure of my highest weight.) My skin is starting to sag all around where my stomach used to be so full of fat. I feel like the more I lose, the further it hangs down and it’s driving me crazy. But even worse, my belly button. It’s so long now because the skin hangs down and it’s just a gross mess in this summer heat. I work mostly outside during the day and by time I get home my belly button is wet, red, swollen and it’s pretty painful sometimes. It also gets a gross gunk when I try any products around the area. The fold between my stomach where it now hangs also gets red and rashy. I’ve tried deodorant and powder and baby rash cream. It just makes both areas more red or gunky. Also even grosser.

Has anyone that had this problem found anything that helps? I’m tired of feeling gross and it stinks lol! It’s so sad because I want to enjoy the fact that I’ve lost so much weight and it’s just a hassle everyday. I’ve also noticed that I actually have so much lose skin. I know I’ll need surgery because there’s so much. Any advice on how to not be so scared about the idea of getting surgery so that I can live more comfortably now? I never even thought it would ever be a possibility!

I’m so excited that I’ve lost this much. It was mostly by walking all day for work which also involves some heavy lifting. I know you can make some skin better by weight training and I have a gym where I live but I’ve never gone inside because I don’t know where to start!

-thank you from a girlie who wasn’t expecting to actually ever lose weight

TL;DR: I lost a bunch of weight and am looking for recommendations on skin issues from said weight loss.

submitted by /u/Guineapig0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FV0AUWf

No comments:

Post a Comment