Saturday, July 29, 2023

Lost 60lb - Face still Fat!!!

Hello friends, I could really use your advice!

Long story short, I used to weigh 145lb and had a very slim face with a defining jawline. During Covid, I gained 80 lb and got all the way to 225lb. After some good dieting, I've lost 60lb and am now at 165lb but my face is nowhere like it used to look. It looks bloated and round, and my neck is a lot more fat as well, very unlike the more long, slim face and neck I had before the weight gain. It's honestly very disheartening comparing my photos from 3 years ago to my current facial appearance - especially after 60lb of weight loss. Almost "defeating" in a way. So please give me your advice:

1) Why hasn't my face returned to its original slim/defined appearance?

2) What can I do to get back to my original facial appearance. No matter how difficult or crazy, tell me what I gotta do!!

submitted by /u/Known_Diet4032
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YNe8Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment