Friday, July 21, 2023

just starting my journey -any recommendation on a scale to buy

preferably from amazon. want to lose 20 pounds by by birthday in september. sick of being overweight. hoping weight loss will open up job opportunities and relationship opportunities for me. I hear people treat you better when you look better. I'd like to track my daily progress. but not sure what scale to use. also is there a good app to use to track weight loss? guess I could just use excel.

Also is there anything I can do to avoid loose skin. lose weight slowly? weight training? thats my biggest fear. I dont want to have to get surgery but people say loose skin is unavoidable.

submitted by /u/River_Archer_32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qTDmZ4i

No comments:

Post a Comment