Friday, July 28, 2023

Question for the ladies..

Before my period, i get horrible cravings and it gets so hard to ignore them. I get emotional too, and getting comfort food is my way to feel better. In fact, protein rich food makes me bloated which seriously worsens my period cramps until the point of puking, especially the yoghurt, eggs and beans. Unfortunately my doctor doesn’t take it seriously. I try to stay away from the foods i mentioned a week before my period starts to calm my tummy

I know this sounds like making excuses, maybe i’m doing just that but i don’t know how to approach my weight loss before and during my period. It’s officially 20 days since i’ve started but it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with my journey. I also keep thinking that i need to get this revenge glow up to show all the boys that have ever rejected me that i’m actually hot and not interested in them anymore. Pathetic, right? I feel a bit low

I would really appreciate some guidance and tips, because it’s getting a bit too much.. sorry guys :/

submitted by /u/toujoursmome
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1dFEuof

No comments:

Post a Comment