Saturday, July 22, 2023

Clothing storage?

Hey y'all,

Just started my weight loss journey (278 in May to 256 now!!!) and due to mental health, my bedroom was a disaster. Now, I'm reorganizing everything, particularly my closet, and I was wondering: what do I do with the clothes that don't fit yet?

I don't really want them all mixed up with the clothes that I know fit and wear on a regular basis, but I also don't want to just start over by getting rid of all of the smaller stuff. I spent a lot of time on making sure I had pieces that I liked before I gained the weight, and I would like to wear them again when they actually fit.

I live in an apartment with a roommate, so I thought about either putting them in a separate section of my closet or underbed bins, but idk. I also kinda don't want them "out of sight, out of mind," but I feel like there could be some benefits to that, like I'd basically be rediscovering my closet.Thoughts?

submitted by /u/fluffimus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bLmkegc

No comments:

Post a Comment