Saturday, July 22, 2023

Weight loss takes so long

Currently 317lbs at 5ft. A lot of medical issues as well as mental health and undiagnosed adhd caused me to be reckless about my health. I'm currently on the journey to losing weight and have lost 23lbs since January.

Sometimes I feel hopeless. I've weighed too much since I was 5 years old. I hate my body and I hate seeing photos of me. I hate how I have to face people looking like this and wish I could just isolate myself.

I wish I could lose this body quicker. Weight loss takes so long and I feel like I'm trapped in this horrible body for ages. I just want to be thinner. I'm so tired of being unhealthy and obese.

I know that these negative feelings are bad for me and they don't help weight loss at all but I can't stop myself thinking about myself this way. It's all I have felt since I was a child. When I was a teenager, I ended up losing 70lbs but then put it back on again over my 20s. Back then it seemed so easy to eat healthily, I don't know why it's so hard for me now.

I could use some encouraging words today from you guys because I just feel super down.

submitted by /u/Clutsy_Naive
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HCgfcsl

No comments:

Post a Comment