Wednesday, July 12, 2023

What’s your favorite app or tool to keep yourself on track?

I’m thinking I would benefit from a little bit of guidance on my journey. I’ve been in the terrible on/off cycle where I’m great for a week and then completely fall off, or the weekend comes and I destroy all the good I’ve done. I calculated my BMI recently (not a great experience lol) but I know there is more that goes into weight loss than just knowing your BMI. Is there anything that helped any of you calculate your stats and stay on track? Intuitive eating is a huge weak spot of mine. I’m a bored snacker and also partake in the devils lettuce pretty often (I know cutting down on that will also help). Having all the numbers in front of my will hopefully help me see what I need and build better habits. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

submitted by /u/zoyaa5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5CYpMAG

No comments:

Post a Comment