Saturday, July 29, 2023

How to get past a plateau

So I was losing weight at a good pace and I’ve recently hit a plateau in my weight loss and not too sure how to go about overcoming it , my maintenance calories right now is 2500 and I’ve been eating in a 500 deficit, i have a pretty physical job, lift 5 days a week and do cardio 2 days a week. I’ve been pretty strict on my diet counting my macros making sure I’m eating the right amount of protein/carbs/ and fats, I’d say my sodium intake is higher than it should be tho. I’m not gaining any weight but I’m just stuck at where I’m at. I’m not sure if I would want to be in a daily deficit more than 500 calories as it already seems like a lot but I’m open to any suggestions

submitted by /u/austin_powers6969
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kbP9vxy

No comments:

Post a Comment