Wednesday, July 12, 2023

need advice bad

So, I started a weight loss diet in January. I’m 23 years old and my starting weight was 219 and I’m down to 154. I’m also around 5’7 or 5’8 in height. Once a week I reward myself with a cheat meal and eat either fast food or go out and dine. Well, this weekend I was thinking about going to the buffet. Honestly, my cheat days are all I can think about throughout the week. I feel miserable with what I eat up until that day comes around, but I want to get down to 130. My question is, should I go to the buffet?

I also want to vent for a minute. The weight loss diet I’ve been on for months has been pretty extreme. Throughout most of the journey I’ve only ate one meal a day and it was 800 calories or even less most days with no carbs. But I found myself losing weight so fast that I thought it was okay to continue eating like that. Lately, I realized it’s not very healthy and I eat lunch during the day (still healthy food) and then dinner at night. However, when the scale goes up I feel overwhelming guilt and then I find myself not eating enough calories the day after. Have I developed an eating disorder?

submitted by /u/Busy_Matter8295
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jZSc0nL

No comments:

Post a Comment