Monday, July 17, 2023

Weight Loss Journey

So I’m 32, 6’1” and currently sitting at 270lbs. I started my weight loss journey roughly 3 years ago. I’ve really picked up speed as of this last year though. I started working with the keto diet but a modified higher protein and less fat version. In a few months I’ve gone from roughly 300lbs down to the 270lbs that I’m at now. I feel like I’ve got a long way to go, but it’s rewarding every day. I’ve built up the discipline of getting up at 4AM for my workouts. Here’s the thing though, I hate it when I miss those workouts or when I miss my 10,000 step goal, like really really hate it. The feeling does pass but is it a good sign that I’m so passionate about getting things done and even more infuriated when I miss my marks? I mean like I said, the feeling passes and I push myself harder. Though does anyone else get that feeling when they miss their daily routines? Just sharing my experiences and such. I’m determined to lose weight like I did back in 2017, I got down to 245 and I think I can do the same again and surpass that goal as well!

submitted by /u/kumihocinder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BkKhyYg

No comments:

Post a Comment