Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Under 300lbs!!!!

I’ve made a few posts here previously, and just wanted to share my recent scale victory. I’ve been hovering at 302lbs for a week or two now, but continued eating right and knew the scale would catch up and it did. Stepped on the scale today and was 299. It’s been a long time since my weight started with a 2, and it feels great.

Having started this process weighing in at around 450lbs less than a year ago, I am absolutely stoked at my progress. Looked in the mirror, and while there’s still plenty of work to be done, I didn’t immediately look away like I would have before.

On a side note, for anyone who has gone through a significant weight change and gotten skin removal surgery, at what point did you decide to go to the doctor for a consult on this? Also, has anyone had any success in insurance covering it? (I know it’s a long shot, just curious if anyone had any success in it haha)

And last but not least, ama regarding my weight loss. I am more than happy to help in anyway possible. If I did it, anyone can. I’m definitely nothing special and was the long time lurker on this sub wishing it was as easy for me as it seemed for everyone else. I wish everyone just starting out on their own journey success, and continued success for those already on their transformation journey.

submitted by /u/WeightLossTKCR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pTvPgLa

No comments:

Post a Comment