Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Are my scales broke?

I weighed myself three days ago and I weighed 60.9kg, I weighed myself today and I weighed 59.5kg. I don't see how it's possible to lose weight that fast since I don't gain weight that fast and I haven't been doing anything differently.

Still on the same caloric deficit and still doing the same workout split, the only thing different is I've been eating less protein because I've not had an oven or a stove to use these few days, so I'm possibly losing muscle but I'm still eating around 60-80g which is a lot less but still good enough for my weight, I think.

My body still looks the same, I've took several photos throughout my weight loss journey but I can't see a difference compared to now and three days ago but to be honest I can't really see a difference in general, the only photo which shows me I've lost weight is the photo I took when I was 65kg.

submitted by /u/Fit-Huckleberry3787
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dwXYlbK

No comments:

Post a Comment