Friday, July 21, 2023

Losing weight but physique looks the same?

I’m 32, male, 1.8m and 90 kg. Target weight = 80 kg. Peak weight was 142 kg.

So, I’ve lost a lot of weight over the past few years. With that has come a huge change in my physique.

However, recently I was hovering at 103-105 kg. Finally broke through that plateau and am down to roughly 90 kg. I’ve not noticed any difference in my physique between 105 kg and 90 kg, and am worried now that I need to set my target weight even lower.

Has anyone else had this problem? I wouldn’t expect anywhere near a huge difference in physique dropping 10-15 kg, but there should be something. There’s still so much flab everywhere on my torso, that now I think I’ll need to see my target weight to 75 kg to have any chance of looking slim by the end of this.

TLDR: not seeing physique improvements towards end of my weight loss journey. Might lower goal weight.

submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Bus2460
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iedM5q2

No comments:

Post a Comment