Thursday, July 27, 2023

Nearly 10 lbs down after gaining my freshman 15

To begin I’m 5’3 and 19F. I started my weight loss journey at 158 lbs after my first year of college going from 143 lbs. My goal weight is 135 as that’s where I look best with my build. My stomach at that weight was nearly completely flat and I looked pretty toned. I have thicker thighs from muscle I have fortunately retained from several years of soccer. I still did weight training but overate at college so I retained muscle but also gained fat.

My current weight is 150.0 lbs exactly as of my last weigh in last weekend. Sadly I began my period today, the day right before my next weigh in so unfortunately I won’t find out til next weekend. I always weigh in once a week, but skipping this week as I’m usually 3-5 lbs heavier on my period and don’t want to stress myself out with a higher number. Hoping to be 147-148 lbs next Friday to officially be ten lbs down! I return to college in a few weeks and since I’m now living off campus I will curate my groceries to be more healthy.

For weight loss I eat healthy, eat about 1400-1600 calories per day, and cycle at least three times per week. I also work as a waitress for eight hours five days a week so I’m on my feet a lot. I do 20:4 intermittent fasting as well with break days every 4-5 days.

submitted by /u/Seafoam434
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GPki2ow

No comments:

Post a Comment