Friday, July 14, 2023

Will the weight loss stop ?

I’m 34F and I’ve lost 37kg. I started with 138,6kg and now I’m 101,5kg.

I have a PT and follow a plan of 1200kcal a day. And I go to the gym twice a week (should go more times tho).

My doctor said he was confident I would be able to reach 80kg by January but my PT is not so confident and says my weight loss will slow down and even stop.

Is this true? I understand plateau for a couple of months but to reach stagnation would really frustrate me.

By my own math I’m losing a 1kg per week which would easily put me in 80kg by the end of the year.

Is this sustainable? What can I do to avoid plateau by the way?

I’m already tired of this plan but I’m sticking with it. Sometimes I don’t lose anything for a couple of weeks but then I lose like 2 or 3kg almost out of nowhere. I’m counting on the overall rate. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/seriouslyimnotarobot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eME0SIU

No comments:

Post a Comment