Friday, July 28, 2023

Question about calorie counting

So I understand how weight loss works, it's all about consuming less calories than you burn. However, I have a question about goals. So my daily calorie goal for weight loss is 2000 calories, and today I burned a 1000 calories. I've consumed about 1600 calories, so I'm 400 calories away from my consumption goal, but in a deficit of 1000 calories on top of the deficit I was already in at 2000 calories. So my question is, can I eat another 1000 calories to reach my 2000 goal, or should I try to only eat 400 calories? I could honestly do either, but frankly I'd love to have a filling dinner and would eat maybe 800 calories if I let myself.

submitted by /u/Personal-Succotash33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VbkYtgB

No comments:

Post a Comment